Child Injury Claims
Has your child been injured in an accident? If the accident was caused due to someone else’s negligence, you may be able to claim financial compensation.
Injuries to a child may take place under numerous circumstances. Examples of accidents which can give rise to child injury claims include the following:
- Involved as a passenger in a road traffic accident
- Involved as a cyclist in a road traffic accident
- Involved as a pedestrian in a road traffic accident
- Injuries caused by dangerous products
- Accidents in nursery, school or college
- Funfair accidents
- Accidents in amusement parks
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents whilst on holiday
- Accidents in public places such as restaurants, shops or supermarkets
- Accidents on lifts or escalators
Due to their curious nature, children often get involved in accidents. In most cases, child accidents result in minor injuries. However, there are times when they cause serious, life changing injuries. If your child has suffered an injury due to no fault, then it is strongly advised to consider making a claim.
We Can Help You
Are you looking for help on how to make a child injury claim?
Wincompensation.com solicitors are specialists in handling such matters and with our no win no fee arrangement in place, you don’t even have to worry about any costs of bringing a compensation claim.
Simply speak to a member of our team and find out what all options you have in regards to obtaining compensation.
You can call us on our free telephone number or fill in our quick online claim form and request a call back.