Spinal Injury Medical Negligence Claims
Have you suffered spinal injury due to negligent medical treatment? If you have, you may be entitled to claim financial compensation.
Injuries to the spine can have devastating effects on the victim and the family members. It can leave the victim wheelchair bound and also lead to limited mobility. Due to all these complications, the sufferer of spinal injury may require constant medical assistance and care.
Medical negligence can cause spinal injury in a number of ways. These include:
- Patients with a fractured neck have not been immobilised properly
- Nerves becoming compressed in the spinal cord
- Major complications caused as a result of mistakes made during spinal or neuro-surgery
- Unsuitable techniques used when handling patients suffering from a fractured spine
- Delayed diagnosis of a spinal tumour
- Delayed treatment of a spinal tumour
- Nerve damage during spinal surgery
The medical care and treatment required by a person suffering from spinal injury may be costly. For this reason, it is essential to consider bringing a claim if the injury was caused due to negligent medical care or treatment.
Making A Claim
You may be eligible to recover financial compensation if you have suffered spinal injury due to medical negligence.
To start your spinal injury claim, you can contact us by giving us a call on our free telephone number.
To request a call back, fill in the quick claim form on our website.
Remember, if you have a viable claim, our expert solicitors will deal with it on a genuine no win no fee basis.