Find Your Local Injury Lawyer
Home > accident types > Military Accident Claims > Military Road Accident Claims

Military Road Accident Claims

Members of the Armed Forces serve throughout the UK and over the world which means that they often have to travel.  It is quite possible for military personnel to get involved in road accidents whether within the UK or whilst serving in another country.

If you are a member of the Armed Forces and if you have been involved in a no fault road accident, you may be able to make military road accident claims.

Even if the accident was caused due to the negligent act of other British military personnel, making a compensation claim should be a straightforward procedure.

However, there is one exception to this.  If the accident took place during a conflict, it is not possible to claim compensation.

When people work as members of the Armed Forces, they are often unsure about what kind of accidents and injuries they can claim compensation for.  Although, it may not be possible for military personnel to recover compensation for injuries sustained during combat, it is possible to make a claim for most other types of injuries and accidents including military road accidents.

Start A Claim

You should not hesitate to seek legal advice if you have been involved in a military road accident.

If your military road accident involved a member of the public and if it happened in another country, then you must consult with a solicitor in that particular country.  This is because different countries have different rules related to military accident compensation claims.

But if you were on duty when the accident took place and if the responsible party was also a serviceman, then a claim can be made in the UK.  For this, you can seek help from an experienced solicitor based in the UK.

Contact Us Now

At, our solicitors have vast experience in handling military road accident claims.

If you think you may have a case, why not give us a call on our free telephone number and talk to one of our solicitors.

To request a call back, you can fill in the quick claim form on our website.


Find your local injury lawyer

We connect people directly with local firms of experienced personal injury lawyers. Simply enter your postcode below to view our recommended firm closest to you.

Working with the best solicitors throughout the UK

Morrisons Solicitors Williamsons Solicitors Warner Goodman Graham Evans Shires Law Armstrong James Burroughs Day McKinnells Solicitors Hawkins Solicitors Howlett Clarke